These knives have the rugged durability and no-nonsense functionality that defines the outdoor way of life. Designed for unquestionable reliability under extreme use, these knives are made for the hunter, angler, hiker, camper and anyone else whose outdoor experience might depend upon them.
420HC is Buck’s standard steel with great edge retention and corrosion resistance. This industry standard is easily resharpened. For best performance, Buck hardens to a standard Rc 58-60.
Buck’s Select Level offers reliable products at an unsurpassed value. Quality materials and innovative Buck designs create practical knives and tools that deliver affordable excellence.
- Product Level: Select Level
- Blade Length: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.875" (22.5 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.110"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Dynaflex Rubber
- Sheath Material: Heavy-Duty Polyester
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133.2 g)
- Made in the USA